Your Small Business Digital Marketing Consultant
Dee marries design and technology, empowering clients to make informed strategic decisions.
With nearly 20 years’ experience, Dee is a consummate creative collaborator. Her design links clients’ goals with their customer’s desires, wants and needs. Under her direction, what is unknown becomes known and accessible in ways that are effectively different and attractive to the senses.
Dee believes that authentic and diverse voices can express themselves in new and unexpected ways. Through her work in graphic design, web development and social media, she is able to see people and organizations not for who they are presently, but for who they can become.
Dee has been an entrepreneur with nearly two decades of experience in commercial arts, print design, marketing, web development and new media. She has worked across a range of industries including e-commerce, construction & development, real estate, arts & entertainment, e-Learning, advertising, technology, retail and non-profits.
Dee holds an associate degree in visual communications from Monroe Community College and a bachelor’s degree in graphic design from Rochester Institute of Technology.
“Keeping up with new media technology can be challenging for many organizations, particularly if they don’t understand where or how it fits into their communications process and goals. Our clients find that we are highly capable visual storytellers with the expertise to help them integrate new media platforms in ways that are measurable and achieve results.”
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
Bachelors in Fine Arts , Spring of 2004
Major in Graphic Design, Minor in Communications
Monroe Community College, Henrietta, NY
Associates Degree, 2001 Graduate
Major in Visual Communication/Graphic Arts
- Knowledgeable in several industries which allows for marketing advantages
- Skilled in concept development and solving visual communication problems
- Dedicated to keeping up with current technologies and how they can work to enhance the materials
- Proficient with image and typography interaction
- Expert in web development and interactive design
- Self motivated and extremely organized
- Team leader with professional drive
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Dreamweaver CC
- Cross-platform proficient CMS implementation CSS, HTML, PHP
- Articulate Storyline
Freelance – 2000 to current
Creation, design and maintenance of various web sites for small businesses and non profit organizations such as Tuxedo Corner, Papa Joe’s Italian Eatery, C. Anthony Men’s Apparel, Borinquen Dance Theatre, Celphia Clothing and many more. Helping the businesses with their digital marketing efforts.
DiMarco Group – Marketing Web Coordinator – 11/2010 – 5/2013
- Responsible for all web development and maintenance within the group, which includes: ADMAR Supply Company, Baldwin Real Estate, DiMarco Constructors and J DiMarco Builders.
- Overlook all new development of websites that range from property informational sites to product pages for the rental company.
- In charge of redesigning the existing websites and working with various CMS to implement the changes.
- Developing and launching a company-wide Intranet to allow employees to better communicate within the company.
- Other duties include any print materials needed such as brochures, posters, signage, store displays and corporate logo designs.
- Using data to create email blasts to allow for a more cost effective form of advertising.
- Assist in tradeshow setup and customer interaction at the events.
Element K – Graphic Designer – 5/2006 – 11/2010
- Responsible for the development of graphics and animations based on the content needs of the client. Which included: storyboarding, collaborative problem solving and creative concept development.
- Initiated multimedia and graphic development, which was followed by flash animation and animation programming.
- Managed teams through major projects. Dealt with clients directly and worked with them to create designs that met their needs.
- Created and implemented internal and external marketing materials such as: print collateral, trade show pieces, website development and maintenance.
City Newspaper – Graphic Designer – 5/2005 – 5/2006
- Creating advertising layouts for weekly publication including special sections and promotions.
- Laying out and arranging the publication including covers and any artwork that is required.
- Maintaining the publication’s website and creating special web sections.
Rush Henrietta Central School District – 12/2000 to 1/2005
- Assisting in the design of projects such as District Newsletters, musical programs, subject posters, department logos and printing projects with the Xerox DocuTech.
- Assisting the Senior Graphic Artist with various projects.
- Creating interactive tutorials for new software to assist the faculty within the district.
- Creating training materials for teachers who are new to the district.
- Creating tests for students within the district of various subjects.
- Creating templates for curriculum mapping and creating other forms